The French Bakery & Pastry Training Center at Thu Duc College of Technology will recruit the first course of 20 students in June 2017. This is a cooperation program between European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) and Thu Duc College of Technology (TDC), dedicated to the young people who have difficulties in life in the age of between 18 and 22 years old with waived tuition fees.
Established with the noble humanitarian sense and non-profit purpose, The French Bakery & Pastry Training Center at Thu Duc College of Technology hopes to bring the underprivileged students opportunities to get a job and develop themselves in the future. The course will last for a period of 20 months (including practicing time) with advanced curriculum and teaching methods from France. In addition, students also learn English and life skills in order to create favorable conditions for their future job. After completing the course, the students are recommended to work in restaurants, hotels and other establishments producing bakery and pastry.
The meeting between Thu Duc College of Technology and European Institute of Cooperation and Development on May, 2016
Some information about the course:
– Number of students: 20 (Male and Female), with vulnerable situation.
– Age: 18-22 year-old.
– School career: 6th Grade (at least).
– Requirements: Willing to learn bakery & pastry, detailed oriented, good health, physical stamina and manual dexterity.
– Application must be submitted before: 30/05/2017.
– Training starts in: July 2017.
– Contact: Charlie Sellier (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org – ĐT: 0167.593.8163)